Real Estate Law
“Real estate is one of the most valuable assets you can own, especially since they are not making any more of it! We all use land and buildings everyday. Even those of us who don’t own property need places to live, work and play.
California real estate properties are highly-regulated, with numerous laws and codes to follow. This can make it challenging to own, manage, and build on properties. Whether you rely on property for your residential needs or for your business income, getting things done right is vitally important.
Our law office has a wealth of experience in the real estate field, including over a dozen years in land use planning and property inspections. Our attorneys understand how to use thoughtful analysis and careful planning to successfully navigate the complex regulations. This makes us well-equipped to help you with all of your real estate needs. We deliver sound advice and practical representation, so you can focus on running your business and living your life. We handle the following types of real estate cases:
- Land Use / Zoning / Permits
- Easements, Land Covenants, and Boundary Disputes
- Construction Defects
- Construction Contracts and Project Management
- Contractors and Mechanics’ Liens
- Residential Landlord / Tenant
- Commercial Leases
- Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate Broker Licensing and Litigation
- Real Estate Finance and Foreclosures
- Environmental Regulations