About The Firm
The real estate market in the Los Angeles metro area has many challenges. There are complex regulations to follow, and construction work is costly. From political resistance to leasing/owning issues, I know exactly what your property may face.
I am attorney Nicholas L. D’Amico. I founded my firm, NL D’Amico Law, to provide trusted legal advice that stops problems before they get a chance to start. I worked with the L.A. County Regional Planning agency in zoning enforcement for over 12 years. After inspecting thousands of properties for compliance and other concerns, I decided to bring my knowledge to clients looking for real estate law guidance.
Learn more about my comprehensive experience by using the link below:
Creative Problem Solving With Valuable Insight
With over 10 years in the real estate industry, I have looked at every type of property there is. I am knowledgeable about what can happen in any real estate scenario.
Additionally, I am an aggressive advocate for my client’s goals. My unique skill set includes:
- Assisting with land use and zoning legal issues
- Bridging contact between my clients and the appropriate city agencies
- Taking legal action in civil suits
- Performing research on properties
- Seeking permit approval and representation at public hearings
- Helping owners get their properties in compliance
- Acting as damage control for cases already in progress
- Supporting residential landlords and commercial property owners
Keeping Your Goals Moving Forward
My goal as a lawyer is to be one step ahead of my client’s needs. Many clients underestimate the challenges that come with obtaining permits or resolving a real estate disputes.
Learn more in the frequently asked questions section, or reach out to ask me about your unique situation.